Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Learning via RSS

I'm getting better at this. Using the goggle reader to research feeds on nursing topics has really helped. I've found information on simulation labs which is the up and coming thing for nursing students due to limited availability of clinical sites for experience. This is really exciting to see what Mayo Clinic and big university schools are doing. I hope to share this info with all faculty in the fall. I'm also looking into mentoring programs for new faculty and/or students.

http://faculty.une.edu/chp/tdadaleares/index.html


3 comments:

R. Reed said...

The Google Reader really is a huge help and easy to set up too! What a great way for you to keep abreast of nursing topics at leading institutions. I think our co-workers will be impressed when they see what we've discovered over the summer. :-}

comteach said...

I'm glad you are getting better at using google reader. I am still sturggling with it. It is really great what we can learn from the Internet.

comteach said...

I'm glad you are catching on to using Google reader. I see the value, but am struggling to have it sink in. I'm still struggling with it.